The first idea that comes to mind when studying MBBS abroad is the excessively high-cost structure. Most students have a misunderstanding that studying MBBS in abroad will incur huge expenses in terms of course fees, cost of living on remote land, and other issues. However, not all countries or regions charge high fees for MBBS courses. For example – MBBS in Kazakhstan offers amazing prices for international students from all over the world. The beautiful country of Kazakhstan is a combination of mountains, deserts, plains, and grasslands (such as coniferous forests and grasslands). Kazakhstan has Almaty as the largest city, and the number of MBBS students from other countries gradually increases each year.
Benefits of MBBS Study in Kazakhstan
- For anyone who wants to accept medical research in Kazakhstan, it is important to know that the admission process is easy and different from many countries.
- There is no need for donations. Students only need to pay the entrance fee.
- Kazakhstan’s medical universities are recognized by major governing bodies such as the World Health Organization (WHO), the International Medical Association, and the International Institute of Medical Education (IIME).
- Medical institutions strictly believe in high-quality education, so you can find high-level professors, well-equipped laboratories, and other world-class standards.
- Students can find suitable accommodation facilities within their budget. Compared with many developed countries, the cost of living is very reasonable.
- In this field, students will also acquire a lot of necessary knowledge. In the final year, they received training and were able to work in clinics run by universities.
- Students who have obtained MBBS degrees from Kazakhstan’s medical institutions are eligible to practice all over the world.
- They are also eligible to participate in the screening test organized by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy (SKMA) was established in 1979 as a public higher education institution located in Shymkent in the southern part of Central Kazakhstan. Officially recognized and or recognized by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan. It offers bachelor programs, master programs, diplomas, and doctorate degrees. “South Kazakhstan State Medical College” has general medical schools, dental schools, pharmacy schools, continuing professional development schools, etc.
Kazakh National Medical University, Kazakhstan
It is recognized by MCI (Medical Council of India), and the course duration is 5 years from 2018. The language of instruction is entirely English, and there are other facilities such as Wi-Fi on campus, separate hotels for Indian boys and girls, MCI (Medical Council of India) screening test, or FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduates Examination) coaches, and Indian teachers can provide. Al Farabi Kazakh National University (KazGU or KazNU) is one of the best Institutions in the whole Country.
Kokshetau State University, Kokshetau City, Kazakhstan
Kokshetau State University (KSU) was established in 1962 as a non-profit public higher education institution located in the town of Kokshetau, Akmola. The courses and programs offered by Kokshetau State University (KSU) can lead to officially recognized higher education degrees in several fields of study.
The Kazakh Medical University of Continuing Education, Almaty City, Kazakhstan
The Kazakh Medical University of Continuing Education (KazMUCE) was established in 1954 as a higher education institution located in the big city of Almaty. The courses and programs offered by the Kazakh Medical University of Continuing Education (KazMUCE) can lead to officially recognized higher education degrees, such as academic qualifications, master’s degrees, doctorate degrees, and other fields of study.