GST Registration in Jaipur is required to be obtained mandatorily in case gross receipt exceeds Rs 20 Lakhs p.a from supply of services or Turnover exceeds Rs 40 Lakhs p.a from supply of goods. Further GST Registration in Jaipur can also be obtained voluntarily.
We are GST Registration in Jaipur consultant and service provider.
Following are the documents and details which are required for GST Registration in Jaipur:
1: PAN Card of Proprietor/Company/Directors
2: Aadhar Card of Proprietor/Directors
3: Electricity Bill of registered place of business
4: Consent letter for authorisation
5: Consent Letter/Rent Agreement for registered place of Business
6: Mobile number and Email ID of Directors/Proprietor
7: Mobile Number and Email ID of the Company/firm
8: Passport size photographs of Directors/Proprietor
It takes usually 3 working days to get GST Registration in Jaipur
So, what exactly is the process for GST Registration in Jaipur?
1. Well the process starts with collecting and preparation of the documents mentioned above
2. Go to gst.gov.in portal then services tab and select new registration
3. Enter your details such as PAN, mobile number and email ID.
4. Enter otp received on Mobile and EMail ID
5. TRN will get generated.
6. Open the application and fill the entire form, attach the required documents and e-verify it through Aadhar otp