QuickBooks Crash Com Error causes a lot of nuisance, and it is quite annoying to make all the changes in a receipt or invoice and not be able to send that to your client. You may also lose any unsaved information or company data as a result of this error. However, continually experiencing this error may result in the company file being damaged, and in this guide, we will provide you with easy solutions that will help you rectify this error quickly.
If QuickBooks crash com error completely overtook your system, don’t worry and call us immediately at +1(855)-738-0359 for immediate technical assistance.
Relevant Solutions to Troubleshoot QuickBooks Crash Com Error
Below, we have mentioned some of the easiest solutions that will help you eliminate QuickBooks com error crash; follow them carefully.
Solution 1: Setting up Microsoft Outlook as the default mail app to Resolve the com error crash in 2016
You can set Microsoft Outlook as your default mail app, which can help you to resolve the QuickBooks Crash Com Error, and the following steps are required to do so.
- Head to the Control Panel and then navigate to Programs.
- Now choose the Default programs option and ppt for Set your default programs option, followed by the Mail option.
- Next, select Outlook, save the settings, and head to the following method if the error keeps lingering.
Solution 2: Adding a window admin user to Eliminate crash com error windows 7
Adding a new window admin user might help in fixing the crash com error, and the steps involved in this process are as follows:
- The first step is to create the Windows user with admin privileges, open the Windows start menu and then choose the All Programs option.
- Now open the Windows small business server and then opt for Windows SBS Console.
- Go ahead, tap on Users and Groups, then choose to Add a new user account.
- Next, fill out the user info, then follow the Add a new user account wizard.
- You are now needed to give the New user admin rights and select Finish when done.
- Now log on to Windows with the new user and re-open the QuickBooks software.
You might also like :- quickbooks hosting mode is off issue
Solution 3: Repairing Windows and Microsoft Office to Rectify Crash Com Error QuickBooks 2018
The last solution in this blog is to repair windows and Microsoft office by following the steps mentioned below.
- First, you must repair the Microsoft office, which will replace any unresponsive components.
- Subsequently, also Update QuickBooks Desktop and then reboot your system.
- Next, Update the Windows once again.
- Now the final step requires you to remove the unidentified software installed on the system.
We understand that QuickBooks Crash Com Error can be quite frustrating to encounter, and we hope the aforementioned solutions helped you rectify this error. However, if it continues to prompt or is not completely resolved, then don’t worry; our technical team will help you. Just dial us at +1(855)-738-0359 for an immediate resolution to the problem.
Additionally learn :-How to Fix QuickBooks Error 15102
2 thoughts on “Easy Methods to Eliminate QuickBooks Crash Com Error”