QuickBooks accounting software allows you to organize and store your company’s financial data in a company file. The QuickBooks Desktop application is very useful and user-friendly. However, you may face a few challenges in the form of errors—for example, QuickBooks Error 6123, which gets triggered while accessing a company files. QuickBooks Error 6123 0 is caused due to various reasons. The most effective way to fix the error is to figure out the cause of the error and then find the solution accordingly. If you don’t know the troubleshooting procedure to resolve the error, this article is for you. Read the complete article to know more.
If you need any help with the troubleshooting, dial (844)-932-1139 and get help from a QuickBooks Professional.
What Triggers Error 6123 in QuickBooks?
The most common reason for various errors is outdated software. You need to make sure your QuickBooks and windows software is updated. The other reasons for the cause of the error are listed below:
- Corruption in the program.
- Damaged company file.
- Outdated QuickBooks application.
- Issues with the QuickBooks database server manager.
Once you have figure out the cause of the error, you can find its solution below. If you haven’t figure out the error’s cause, you can use the hit and trial method to resolve the error.
Troubleshooting Methods to Fix Error 6123 0 QuickBooks 2018
The solutions depend upon the cause of the error, so you need to have an idea of the causes of the error. The procedure to implement the solutions is provided below:
Note: You need to download and install the QuickBooks Tool Hub to run Quick fix my program and file doctor.
- Run File doctor
You can use the file doctor tool to fix any damage in the company file. The instructions to run file doctor are given below:
- Open QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- Select the Company File Issues tab.
- Click the Run QuickBooks File Doctor.
- Then choose the company file from the drop-down menu or click browse to search the file.
- After that, click Check your file and select Continue.
- Type your QuickBooks credentials and then click Continue.
- Finally, open QuickBooks again after the repair is complete.
- Run Quick Fix my Error
The error can get triggered if your QuickBooks Program is corrupted. You need to run Quick Fix my program to resolve the error. The steps to run Quick fix my program are listed below:
- First, open the QuickBooks Tool Hub application.
- Next, select Program Problems.
- Then click Quick Fix my Problem.
- Finally, open QuickBooks to check if the error is resolved.
This article aims to provide simple solutions and the causes of QuickBooks Error 6123. The solutions explained above include running the file doctor and Quick Fix my program tool. You can create a .qbw file to retore the .qbb file and resolve the error in QuickBooks. If the error is still not resolved, dial (844)-932-1139 and get help from a QuickBooks Expert.