“A real man loves his wife and places his family as the most important thing in life. Nothing has brought me more peace and content in life than simply being a good husband and father.” –Frank Abagnale
It’s your husband’s birthday! We could get all the excitement and the enthusiasm that you might be currently experiencing. But are you getting stuck while figuring out how he wishes to celebrate his birthday? Then, don’t worry, rest back as we take you through some fantastic birthday celebration ideas to pamper your darling husband on his upcoming birthday. Read this article, take some cues and start his birthday planning or making necessary arrangements.
1. Plan Breakfast In Bed – There could be nothing more tempting or special than breakfast-in-bed service to pamper your hubby on his birthday. Make him feel like he is no less than a royal person as you wake him up by preparing his favourite breakfast meal along with some freshly squeezed juice. This will be your first part of the birthday surprise, leave him guessing about what’s next by drooping some smart hints.
2. Bake A Birthday Cake For Him – Baking a special birthday cake by pouring all your love is one of the nicest presents that you can choose to pamper him with on the occasion of his birthday. You can make a birthday cake of his favourite flavour and kind for which you can get the recipe online. If the birthday cake didn’t turn out the way you expected it to, then you always have the option of ordering it online from some reputed bakery which would deliver the cake at your doorstep with its online cake delivery in Ranchi or whichever place that you are residing.
3. Write A Love Letter/Notes For Him – Confessing your love in front of your spouse on his special day is surely going to widen up his smile, a bit more. Write a love letter or drop some love notes for him to say all that he means to you. Let him know he means the world to you and what a darling (sometimes annoying) person, he is. Something like this will surely make his day.
4. Gift Him A Gift Hamper – Why present your darling husband with a single gift, when you can have an assortment of some of the best gifts for him? Gift him a hamper full of his favourite munchies or grooming essentials or something that he will absolutely love to pamper him with something he had secretly wished for. You can absolutely shop some attractive gift hampers at your gift store online as well as offline within your budget.
5. Create A PhotoBook – Bring back those good, old memories as you present him with a creative yet nostalgic photobook, crafted by you especially to please him. You will see while catching a glimpse of each of these photos, his heart is sure to melt into happy tears, making his born day a remarkable memory for this life and beyond.
6. Plan An Adventurous Trip Together – Husbands love it when they get a chance to flaunt their youthful adventurous side, which is why we would suggest you give him an experience of an adrenaline rush or an adventurous trip. You can pick out any adventurous sport like paragliding, river rafting, river rappelling or whichever such sport is feasible nearby your area. He will be absolutely thrilled to be able to spend his birthday adventurously.
7. Dedicate His Favourite Song Over Radio – Wanting to make him feel super special? Then, here’s what you need to do – dedicate his favourite song over the radio. You can call the radio station, which he prefers to listen to most while driving. He will be pleased to see you go this far to make him feel this special.
8. Plan A Romantic Staycation – Every man loves to be felt loved, appreciated on his special day, which is why planning a romantic staycation in the outskirts of the city is something you can surely plan. Get a bouquet of his favourite flowers and a bottle of champagne to surprise him to the core.
Enjoy your stay with him by making love to him. What’s more, he could ask for? Quite literally nothing.
So, what’s your plan gonna be?