FAQs for RadheShyam Laminates
1. What are laminates?
A: Laminate is formed by mixing resins with thin layers of paper and a preferred finish for various surfaces like wood and MDF. It comes in several colours and prints, thus, making it the best option in home decor.
2. Is Sunmica different from Laminate?
A: No, they are the same thing.
3. What are the types of Laminates?
• Decorative laminates: These are easy to seek out within the market as compared to other varieties. They are available in several colours & prints. You can use them on furniture, floors and in kitchens. These also shield the surfaces beneath.
• HPL and LPL: High-pressure and low-pressure laminates. So, if you are using MDF for your furniture or within the kitchen, choose LPL; but if you are going for plywood furniture and storage, use HPL.
• Industrial laminates are involved in circuit boards at home or storage and furniture at industries and hospitals. It is primarily due to their high strength, resistance to wear and tear, and fire-retardant properties.
• Compact laminates are self-supporting and do not need glueing to wood or any surface.
4. What are the available Laminate options?
A: Laminate sheets come in a wide range of colours and textures, featuring hundreds of laminate designs. You can easily choose consistent with category, colour, texture, thickness, and dimensions.
5. What is the best way to clean laminate sheets?
A: The laminate sheets are easy to wash and maintain. The appropriate way to clean is to use a soft cloth, water, and soft detergent to wipe off. Avoid using abrasive products like wire wool, bleach, and wax.
6. What are the basic properties of laminates?
• Heat resistant.
• Moisture resistant.
7. What are the materials used in the manufacturing process of Laminates?
A: 60-70 per cent paper kraft and about 30-40 per cent thermosetting resins Phenolic resins and melamine resins are involved in the manufacture of laminates. Laminates offer many benefits that make them perfect for application in both commercial and residential places.
8. Does a laminate scratch easy?
A: Durability: It is scratch-resistant, durable and straightforward to wash. Just dust it or wipe it with a damp cloth. Plus, most manufacturers offer a minimum of a 10-year warranty on their product.
9. What are the colour options in Laminate?
A: You will be surprised to understand that Sunmica or laminate flooring comes in a sort of colours.
10. What is the price list of laminates?
A: The prices of Sunmica vary consistent with the standard and pattern of the laminate sheet. You can expect the value to start from Rs. 600 per sheet for furniture, while for flooring, the range is as wide as Rs. 150-Rs. 2,000 per square feet!
11. What is the standard laminate Sheet Size?
A: Laminate sheets are produced in India at a typical size of 8 feet by 4 feet. However, some manufacturers offer other size based on their application.
12. What are the different Laminate Sheets Designs, Prints & Finishes?
A: Glossy — Suitable for kitchens as they are easy to wash.
Matte — For those that don’t just like the shine.
Textured — Popular textures include grainy, linear, etc. You can feel these laminates & great for a classy piece of furniture.
Solid colours — mostly used on kitchen countertops and toilet cabinets.
Digital prints — they create decorating your home easy!
13. How to Care & maintain laminates?
Not much is required to keep a laminate surface clean. Regular dusting and a rather wet towel for stains do the trick.
14. How durable are laminates?
A: Laminates are scratch-resistant and durable. They can withstand wear and tear, heat and moisture to a particular extent. As a layer on top of furniture for tables, sofas, wardrobes, laminates are a preferred option since they are inexpensive. If regularly taken care of, you can maintain your furniture and flooring for a long, long time!
15. What are your exchange and refund policy?
A: We accept any exchanges or refunds within 30 days with the invoice. Any returns or exchanges should be in the original packages and original selling conditions. The grade, quality of the products must undergo inspection at the time of purchase. Certain exemptions may apply.