Skip to content
- This saree is masterfully hand painted by artisian from Kerala, India.
- Beautiful,hand painted kerala Mural on a Green color soft silk. The pallu has very beautiful, detailed hand painted figure in gold color. The border of saree is in patta zari. The body of the saree has small hand painted golden floral designs allover. The silkiness and softness of the saree makes it more elegant to carry it.The unstitched blouse piece in green has hand painted designs for neck and sleeves.
- Fall and Pico – Done.
- Blouse – Unstitched.
- Please note:
- Color may vary slightly from the picture.
- Thread pulls, knots and few thread gaps are common in this type of saree and is not a defect.
- Paint bleeds and minor paint stains are very common due to the hand painted nature of the saree and is not a defect.