With the help of the Google Voice Assistant, you can simply give voice commands and get your work done in a minute with comfort and convenience. However, many of the users often get confused as it provides extensive features and services, and so they put up questions like how to use Google Assistant? Apart from that, the users many times also get annoyed and frustrated with the Google Assistant home button feature. As soon as you click on the home button, the Google Assistant is turned on, which sometimes gets irritating for the users, and they seek ways to disable the Google Assistant home button. Check out this blog if you wish to disable it. Have a look!
Easy ways to disable Google Assistant Home button on Android Stock
There are different ways in which one can disable the Google Assistant Home button on Android stock. But, for that, you are required to implement few important instructions that are given below:
- First of all, you are supposed to open device settings
- Then, you must go to apps or application manager, which depends on the available device on your device
- Next, you must click on the Default apps, which is followed by assist and voice input
- After that, you are supposed to click on the Assist App option
- Now, on the next screen, you would get to see a list of apps with Google selected as the assist app
- You are required to choose none in order to disable Assistant on the home button
Google Assistant is immensely easy to use if you have discovered and explored all its features and glitches. Even though it is simple to understand yet users often put up questions like how to set up Google Assistant or disable the home button. To find a proper answer, go through this blog.