What Is The Best Place To Generate Leads?
There are plenty of social media platforms you can use to generate leads — Facebook, Twitter. YouTube and Instagram just to name a few — and then there is LinkedIn. I am a big fan of LinkedIn for generating b2b leads for my business.
And if we’re talking about the highest-quality leads platform, LinkedIn is the clear winner. It’s a bit shocking, I know. You are expecting Facebook to be the best platform to generate leads. Not in this case. More than 94%% of B2B leads sourced from social media come from LinkedIn. If you sell products or services to other businesses, LinkedIn can be a gold mine to generate quality leads.
How To Get Quality Leads From LinkedIn?
Lead generation is an indispensable part of the business. If you want to engage more potential customers to your business, you need to gather a reliable stream of leads. That’s the bottom line.
But generating leads isn’t as easy as one might think. In fact, it requires quite a bit of finesse and a whole lot of time. Reports show that 70% of businesses say generating traffic and leads is their top marketing challenge. That doesn’t surprise me at all.
There is encouraging news though. Marketers now have a lot of web scraping tools to get potential customers’ data from LinkedIn to generate leads for your business. Now, You can easily scrape and collect any LinkedIn user or company profile data by using LinkedIn scraping tools such as LinkedIn Lead Extractor, LinkedIn Company Extractor, LinkedIn Recruiter Extractor.
Extract Quality Leads With LinkedIn Lead Extractor
If you are looking for a web scraping software for LinkedIn that has been designed not to fail, then LinkedIn Lead Extractor should be top of the list. Do you know why? Because it is arguably one of the best web scrapers for LinkedIn. This LinkedIn Data Extractor is a powerful data scraping tool for collecting lead generation data from your favourite social media network, LinkedIn. It will help you automate all LinkedIn scraping tasks and you can collect leads data in large amounts from LinkedIn without any coding and special skills. This website scraping tools work like human behaviour while scraping. It allows it to extract data from interactive profiles, as well. Be it a user profile or any company profile, you can use the data collected for analysis, prospecting, and revenue modelling.
What Are The Best Features Of LinkedIn Lead Extractor?
- Scrape authenticated data from LinkedIn profiles.
- Extract data from LinkedIn connections/followers by using this LinkedIn Profile scraper.
- Extract user profile/company profile data such as business name, job title, followers, email address, phone numbers, etc.
- Data is stored in different formats after scraping like CSV, Excel, and Text.
- You can use multiple IPs for extraction (no risk of getting blocked).
- You can search for targeted customers or profiles by keywords.
- You’re searched or extracted leads will be automatically saved in the case of internet failure.
- Use LinkedIn to do targeted searches for getting the right leads for your business.