Among numerous email service providers, Verizon email is one popular service provider which fulfills the desire of their users. You could have heard your friends or family or someone you know telling Verizon Email not working. These kinds of issues not only happen in this particular email service provider, at times it happens almost in all email service providing companies. The good thing here is you yourself can fix the issue, you need not seek for any expert help or you need not pay anyone to solve your problem.
Before getting into the topic, if you know anyone who says that they are facing Verizon email login issues today, help them by sharing this or else guide them to fix their problem that they are facing through their mail.
Things to check:
- First and the foremost important tip to check at the beginning of the issue is whether the strength of internet connection is good.
- Scan your device and check whether the device is affected by any virus or any malware.
- Even if your device’s storage is full, you will be facing issues in sending and receiving email. So try clearing space or uninstall all the unwanted applications to free up a little space.
- Make sure your device is updated with the latest version, this can also be the reason for the mail working improperly.
- If you can’t receive an individual person’s mail then you will have to check in your spam and block list. Sometimes, you would have added them in the list unknowingly.
If all the above said information to check are exactly as that and still you cannot send or receive emails on Verizon, then ensure to follow those methods that are given below:
If you are someone who is using any third party application to get access to the Verizon mail and then you can’t receive or send any mail, this could be because of the third party app. So if you are someone who access Verizon email through third party emails then check out the information that are given below:
- If you enter only your username, you will not be able to login since you are using the third party app.
- Ensure that the third party application that you are using is properly updated.
- Is your issue not fixed yet? Then here are more tips for you to fix it:
- First, in your email application under account settings click on the IMAP/POP server and port settings.
- Then check whether your settings are the same as the below steps or else change according to it.
- Your POP protocol server setting must be set like this:
- Set incoming mail server as verizon.net
- Outgoing mail server must be verizon.net
- Enable the SSL.
- Port settings are POP 995 and SMTP 465.
- Then the IMAP protocol server settings must be like:
- Incoming mail server is verizon.net
- Outgoing mail server is verizon.net
- Also, enable the SSL.
- Port settings: IMAP 993 and SMTP 465.
- Now check whether you are able to send or receive the email.
- If you still cannot fix this issue, we are here to help you with more solutions.
- First, check your Verizon email server; you can easily find whether the server is down using this ‘downdetector.in’.
- Sometimes, antivirus can interfere in the process of sending and receiving mail; so disable your antivirus temporarily.
- Too many caches in the browser can also make your Verizon email not work. So to clear, follow these steps:
- Go to the settings in your browser.
- Then go to privacy and security.
- Finally, click on the clear browsing data. Now all your caches will be deleted.
- Register the account properly. To do the same follow the below steps:
- In your browser go to Verizon wireless website.
- Now go to my account and then click on the option sign in.
- Then enter your user ID or your phone number and enter password as well.
- Set any security question and then your account is successfully registered.
- Sometimes, just restarting the device will allow your email to function properly. So try this simple test.
If you still can’t fix the issue you are facing after trying all the above said methods contact emailspedia. It is a huge platform where email issues will be fixed.