In today’s era, because of poor diet, Problems related to sex are common in both males and females. Nearly 48% of females and 38% of males are affected by Sexual dysfunction. The studies noticed that more than 35% of women and 18% of men are suffering from Hypoactive sexual desire disorder on a population basis. Sexual dysfunction occurs with high consumption of medicines and the effect of psychological problems. Ayurvedic treatments can cure any sexual problem.
What are sexual problems?
Sexual problems are very common in this era. It is because of various reasons. Poor health, poor diet and poor lifestyle cause many problems. Sexual problems occur during any phase of the sexual response cycle. It prevents you from experiencing satisfaction from sexual activity.
The sexual cycle includes excitement, plateau, orgasm and resolution. Desire and arousal are both part of the excitement phase of the sexual response.
Symptoms of Sexual problems?
The human body gives symptoms at the starting level of any problem. There are some symptoms described by a sexologist. When do you need a sexologist? You feel several symptoms: your desire for sex is low, you are not able to satisfy your better half, You are scared of getting physical with your better half, and you feel pain during the intimation process. You have Erectile Dysfunction, and you feel difficulty with orgasms. If you notice any symptoms, without wasting time, book an appointment with the best sexologist in ludhiana at Manas Hospital.
Some ayurvedic herbs that can treat sexual problems
Many sexologists suggest the ayurvedic treatment. If you use the following herbs, it can be beneficial for the ayurvedic treatments.
- Ashwagandha: The scientific name of Ashwagandha is Withania somnifera. It is a small woody plant. The origin of ashwagandha is India and North Africa. It is considered an adaptogen, which means that it’s believed to help your body manage stress more effectively. It reduces levels of cortisol.
- Boswellia: it is also known as Indian frankincense or olibanum. It is made up of the resin of the Boswellia serrata tree. It is known to recognize the spicy, woody aroma. Many studies declare that Boswellia is effective at reducing inflammation. Release of inflammation-causing compounds known as leukotrienes.
- Triphala: Triphala contains three compounds: amla, bibhitaki and haritaki. It prevents the growth of cancer, and they are also beneficial for sexual health.
- Bharami: It is the best anti-inflammatory ayurvedic medicine. It reduces the inflammation that causes sexual disorders.
- Cumin: the origin of cumin is Mediterranean and Southwest Asia. It is made up of the seeds of the Cuminum cyminum plant. The plant of cumin is beneficial for its distinctive earthy, nutty, and spicy flavor. It is helpful for reducing the pain in the abdominal parts.
- Turmeric: It is used at everyone’s home. It is an antiseptic. It boosts the energy level when it is mixed in milk.
Many other spices are also responsible for the treatment of sexual problems. People can get the best treatment at the Ayurvedic Clinic in Berkshire,