Comcast has two ways to change the Xfinity username — the password for the associated email account. If you know your current password, log in to your email to begin the password change process. Otherwise, Comcast will not send you forgotten passwords, security issues, or you can reset your password using a reset link sent to another email.
How do I change my Comcast email password?
Do you think your Comcast email account is no longer secure? Or is your Comcast account password too easy to guess? We recommend updating your Comcast email password. You’ll be able to update your Comcast email account password in just 9 easy steps.
- The first step is to sign in to your Comcast email account.
- Then, finally, go to the “My Account” tab.
You will have access to an overview of your Comcast account.
- In the popup menu, select “Manage users settings”.
- In the popup menu, select “Change Password”.
- Now create a new password for your Comcast email account. Make sure the new password is breachable.
- Enter the new password twice to confirm.
Click the “Save Password” button to save your password.
- Finally, use your new password to sign in to your Comcast account.
Powerful Comcast Password Setup Tips
- It is not a good practice to Change your Comcast Email Account using your password using your name, mobile number: date of birth.
- Always try to create a password that is 128 characters long.
- Use letters (uppercase and lowercase letters), numeric numbers characters to create unique passwords.
- Your password should be easy to remember but difficult to crack.
- Update your password regularly so that no one can compromise the security of your account.
In addition, Comcast users who wish to be informed about the above process can conveniently browse our website.