Over the years, Yahoo Mail has significantly gained popularity because of its user-friendly interface and unique features. To ensure your Yahoo account’s security and protection, it’s important that you change your Yahoo password at scheduled intervals. This is often a crucial task that needs you to go through an easy series of steps. This blog will tell you how to change your Yahoo email password on your iPhone. There are many reasons why you would possibly want to update your email password on your iPhone. Did you forget it? Or even you suspect a hacker has accessed your email account? or even it’s just old and not strong enough. Whatever your reason for asking, here you’ll learn to vary email passwords on your iPhone for accounts linked to your Apple Mail app or the provider’s own app.
Steps to Change Yahoo Email Password
With the rise in Android and iPhones, users now prefer using the Yahoo Mail app on these devices. They have to download the app from Play Store and App Store, respectively, and install it. While ensuring a unique combination of characters, including alphabets, numbers, and special characters, is vital, you sometimes want to change the Yahoo password. This enhances the security and safety of Yahoo account from various threats.
Follow the steps given below: –
- First, launch the Yahoo Mail app on your iPhone.
- Then, enter the correct login credentials in the blank fields and tap on “Login.”
- Next, tap on the menu icon and go to “Manage Accounts.”
- Now, tap on “Account info” and then “Security Settings.”
- Further, enter the security code for your iPhone and then tap on “Change Password.”
- Now, tap on “I Would Rather Change My Password.”
- Finally, please enter the new password, and then enter it again to confirm, and click on “Continue” to change Yahoo password online.
If you’ve got an email account from Yahoo, Outlook, or another provider, this step-by-step will still assist you in finding out how to update your password. It is best to alter your passcode as soon as possible for security reasons and so you can regain access to your messages. for more detail get in tuch with contactforservice.