Dandruff is a serious issue that most people face in their day-to-day lives. Due to flakiness over the scalp people afraid to wear black dresses, their morale gets down due to dandruff falling on their dresses. Many people suggest different medicines to cure dandruff but the ultimate solution is just right in front of you. Well, home remedies are the solution that will remove dandruff with one click.
So, here are some home remedies to prevent dandruff problem-
- Medicated shampoos- Medicated shampoos are readily available in the market that would help in killing yeast, fungi and helps you relieve the flakiness, itchiness. The best shampoo for oily scalp and dandruff in India has shown a 100% result on the youth.
- Application of Mehndi- Henna is the best remedy to prevent dandruff and softens your hair. It does not have any side-effect. You can make a mixture by following some steps-
Step1- Take a bowl, add mehndi, curd, and a few drops of lemon juice.
Step 2- Keep aside this mixture for a few hours
Step 3- After a few hours you can directly apply to your hair
Step 4- Once it starts drying, wash it off with a normal water
This remedy works great and removes the problem of dandruff instantly.
- Application of coconut oil- The other home remedy that works great in removing greasiness and oily scalp is the application of coconut oil over the scalp. You need to add some coconut oil to the roots of the hair and massage it well.Do this process before washing off your hair, you will see the magic results.
- Alovera gel- Alovera suits every skin type from normal to dry, or combination skin. It also helps to get rid of dandruff and oily scalp. Alovera plants at home or preserved Alovera both are effective and considered the best remedy to cure problems.
- Apple cider Vinegar- You might hear about apple cider vinegar that it works great in weight loss, but simultaneously it is used for preventing dandruff. The problem of dandruff will disappear within a few days if applied generously. All you need to do is mixing the apple cider vinegar with water and apply it after you are done with shampoo your hair. Once applied, leave it for 10-15 mins to absorb in the scalp and then rinse it off with cold water. You will see the result the next morning.
- Application of tea tree oil in a routine- Tea tree oil is good for skin related problems. It works great as well for getting rid of dandruff and oily scalp. One must include tea tree oil in a hair care routine to get the best result.
Therefore, all these above-mentioned remedies give accurate results if applied regularly. These do not irritate the skin and do not cause permanent hair loss but softens your hair and helps to relieve inflammation. It is advised to first look for the best shampoo for oily hair and dandruff in India to get rid of this problem as soon as possible.