It’s fair to say that the entire Apple universe revolves around your Apple ID. You can use it to make changes to your profile, buy something from iTunes, sign in to iCloud, sync devices together, and more.
The problem is, what do you do if you’ve forgotten your Apple ID password? Or maybe you wrote it somewhere, but you need to use it, for example, from a friend’s computer?
In that case, knowing how to reset your Apple ID password can be a big help. The good news is that you can reset your Apple password from any device, even online. Let’s see how it is done.
Forgot your Apple ID password? Here is a step-by-step guide to recover iCloud password
Everyone is so busy in this hectic life that remembering passwords can be frustrating. But thanks to the autosave version, which stores the login password: the user does not need to remember it. This way, when the user clears the memory stored on the device, they are faced with the problem of accessing the account.
Also, if you face the same situation with your iCloud account, you may want to do an iCloud password recovery. Then you must not miss this post to reset your iCloud account login. Here is a step-by-step guide to set up your iCloud account.
How do I reset my iCloud account using my email address?
- First, you have to go to the Apple account page.
- There you have to click on the option “Forgot your Apple ID or password”.
- Next, you’ll need to enter your Apple ID in that field.
- You will then be prompted to select the recovery option to reset your iCloud account password. You can use security issues or email.
- Email Address: The email address will be displayed in the missing letters, select the email address.
- You will then receive a password recovery email. An email where you will receive a link to your iCloud recovery password.
- This will take you to the next page where you will get the option to create a new password to confirm.
- After confirming the password, you need to complete the process by clicking the “Save” button.
- And so you can restore your Apple account without any delay. Also, if you face any problem while doing the iCloud password recovery process. Support will be provided by Apple Support team leaders who work round the clock to make your job easier.
This is how you can reset your Apple ID password from different devices. I hope one of the solutions worked for you.
After changing the password you need to update it on all your devices. For example, when you try to download a new app, the App Store will ask you to enter a new Apple ID password. Similarly, the iPhone iPad Settings app will notify you of password updates.