QuickBooks is a leading software tool that has made some groundbreaking innovations in the industry of automated accounting solutions. Moreover, it has vast popularity in middle to small-sized businesses owing to its useful tools and 24*7 technical support for its customers. However, some errors like QuickBooks database server manager network diagnostic failed hinder the productivity of its users and their tight schedules. So today, we will talk about the error, its causes, and solutions.
Are you tired of being not able to open the company file in the multi-user mode due to QuickBooks database server manager network diagnostics failed error? Evade the problem immediately by calling on the helpline number 844-932-1139.
What is QuickBooks Database Server Manager Error?
QuickBooks shows multi-user error network diagnostics failed when the user tries to access the company file on a network after updating the QuickBooks and the server manager. The error message states that the QuickBooksDBXX service on Local Computer started and then stopped. There are multiple reasons behind the problem and some of them are stated below.
Recommended to Read: qbcfmonitor service not running on this computer
Causes of the error: network diagnostics failed while opening company file
- The Database Server Manager is disabled or stopped from running.
- The QB database server manager is not updated.
- The Windows Firewall is preventing the QB connection to the web.
- Damaged Company File can also trigger network diagnostic failure issue.
What are the solutions to resolve the QuickBooks Database Server Manager Diagnostics Failed error?
Below are mentioned the troubleshooting tips to fix the QuickBooks multi-user H202 connection error.
- Go to the Intuit website and download the latest update patch of the server manager.
- After the update, restart the server.
- After you install the updates, a message will appear on the screen, which would say that the company file needs to be updated to work with the current version of the QuickBooks Desktop.
- Backup your data file and follow the steps displayed on the screen to complete the process.
- Press the Windows key + R to open the Run command.
- In the Run box, you have to type msc and then press Enter.
- Scroll down and search for QuickBooks Database Server Manager named as one of these QuickBooksDB28, QuickBooksDB27or QuickBooksDB26.
- Right-click the exact service and select it.
- Now, try to open QuickBooks again.
- Click Here to Download the QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- Install the QuickBooksToolHub.exe file using the express mode, Afterwards, Start the Tool hub application.
- First of all, try to repair the Network issue. If The issue persists, you can try to use a file doctor from the tool hub to repair the damaged Company file.
Here comes the end of our blog on QuickBooks database server manager network diagnostics. We hope you find every answer you are looking for in this written piece. However, if you still have an unanswered query, call on the toll-free number and get immediate support for your problem.