Have you ever felt the frustration of dealing with fuzzy icons or strangely sized windows in QuickBooks Desktop? You’re not alone! QuickBooks Display Issues can mess with fonts, throwing distorted displays making it hard to use all the effective features. If left unattended, this issue can slow down the operations and cause potential errors in financial management. In this blog, we’ll examine the cause of this issue and offer prompt, practical remedies.
However, if you face any challenges while resolving the ‘QuickBooks display issues,’ you can ring us at 1-855-856-0042 for further assistance.
Possible Causes of QB Display Issues
Issues with the computer system or the QuickBooks software can cause the problem. The following is a list of some of the causes of the display issues.
1. Graphics Card Problems: QuickBooks’s display may be impacted when your graphics card is damaged.
2. DPI Issue: Incorrect DPI settings may be responsible for the inconvenient screen resolution
Best Fixes for QuickBooks Display Issues
Now that the issue’s root causes have been determined let’s look at the most feasible resolution.
Solution 1: Modify QuickBooks’ display settings
Adjust the QuickBooks display and see what you want before changing your Windows settings.
- Close the QuickBooks desktop.
- Navigate to the QuickBooks icon from the Windows Start menu.
- Right-click the QuickBooks.exe file, select Properties, and go to the Compatibility tab.
- Choose the box labeled Disabled display scaling on high DPI settings.
- Select to Override high DPI scaling behavior by selecting Change high DPI settings.
- After choosing Apply, click OK.
Go to Step 2 if the display problems persist.
Solution 2 – Set QuickBooks’ View Preferences
QuickBooks’ View Preferences controls how the program appears on the user’s screen. QuickBooks may not appear properly if these settings are not set correctly.
- In QuickBooks, go to the Edit menu and select Preferences.
- Click on the Desktop View, then select the My Preferences tab.
- Select the One Window option in the View section and click OK.
- QuickBooks should be closed and restarted to look for any display issues.
Go to Step 3 if the display problems persist.
Read More : How To Fix QuickBooks Error 6000 77
Solution 3: Update the video card drivers to the latest recent version
The video card drivers are updated to address bugs and compatibility issues, fix security and broken code, and occasionally add new hardware features.
- Press the Windows key + R on your keyboard to open the Run command.
- In the search bar, type dxdiag and hit Enter.
- As a result, the DirectX Diagnostic Tool window will launch. The Display, Sound, Input, and System tabs will all be there.
- Select Display.
- Take note of the model and manufacturer numbers from the displayed list.
- Get the required updates.
This was our comprehensive guide to resolving the QuickBooks Display Issues . Follow it step-by-step to find a quick solution for the issue.
Nevertheless, you can contact us through our 1-855-856-0042 to speak to our technical support staff if you face challenges.
Read More : How To Fix QuickBooks Error 12031