Sustainable Eco-Friendly Products Australia

Pollution has made an unforgettable place in the environment of today. It is high time for all of us to consider our footprint and ability to remove waste and its effects on the environment. We have some sustainable options to reduce waste. We have some simple theories 5R which are as follows. Refuse (refusing purchase of new harmful products). Reduce (instead of plastic use try to use eco-friendly products and reduce its usage.) Reuse (the products can be used again like buckets or bottles of plastic) Repurpose (using the products for other purposes) Recycle (when it gets damaged then companies melt it and create something new again). We believe in Sustainable Products Australia that motivates about refusing to buy new items is a good initiative to reduce plastic waste.

We started using reusable products instead of single-use items especially plastic bags replaced with cotton or jute bags that can be composted and are biodegradable. We are looking for some amazing products that can be helpful for everyone.

This can only be done by making a wise decision of using eco-friendly stuff. We require trying and searching out exactly how the products are and what is in them. Ecofriendly products are products that are not harmful to the environment. These are products made for organic and all-natural ingredients. They all ingredients come in recyclable compostable and biodegradable packaging. We use a lot of plastic products in our home from which some of them can be replaced with biodegradable products. We use several products that create plastic waste and harm our environment such as kitchen products, water bottles, and coffee cups, cleaning products, jewelry, cosmetics, and personal care products, and many more. If we talk about the kitchen stuff so we have a lot of things in that which are written below.

Kitchen Stuff 

We use to eat snacks at our snack times and most of the time chips or any packaged food we prefer to eat that is wrapped in plastic bags but we can replace them with zip lock bags that can be reused. There are Sustainable Products Australia which is lead-free, PVC-free, BPA-free, vinyl-free. The grocery bags we carry are made up of non-biodegradable substances instead of collecting shopping bags try to use reusable grocery bags made up of cloth or jute.

Reusable NonPlastic Meal Preparation Containers and Reusable Beeswax Wraps

Rather than adding more plastic in nature try to use a glass meal prep container for your meals. These are non-toxic and stain-proof glassware. Each glass container has a BPA- free lid with an inbuilt silicone gasket that keeps food fresh. Only 1-2 % of the entire plastic can be recycled and the rest 98% ends up in landfills. Whenever you need to warp your food the best alternative to plastic wrap is bees wrap. This is an eco-friendly wrap made with organic cotton and beeswax.  

Reusable Tea Strainers and Stainless Steel Metal Straws

Sustainable Products Australia came up with some new features to avoid pollution in the environment. Instant coffee has become a popular product, therefore; serving coffee in single serving pods has taken a rise that is thrown in the waste after being used. Plastic straws are also playing a vital role in the world of plastic. These are non-degradable that causes a big blunder due to the highest usage; we need to replace them with stainless steel straws. These contain both bent and straight straw and their cleaning brushes are also available for better hygiene. 

Water Bottles made up of Glass or Steel 

Many water bottles are lying around us because we people purchase them drink the water and throw it in the waste. We can use steel or glass bottles alternatively to reduce plastic waste. There are so many eco-friendly water bottles that are BPA, BPS, BPF free. These are available in multiple sizes and colors in both BPA- free plastic and insulated stainless steel. 

Final Decision 

As we have discussed a lot in terms of reducing plastic waste, we get to know that it is not a difficult task. If we want to change society, the beginning should be from our home. We must try to reduce the usage of plastic products and need to replace them with eco-friendly and Sustainable Products in Australia. We have to give our next generations a better and healthy environment. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Leave a Comment