Are you an obstetrician / gynecologist who aspires to function as an independent fertility specialist? Are you interested in pursuing a highly recognized residential fellowship course in reproductive medicine?
Then, the 18 months RGUHS accredited fellowship in reproductive medicine (FRM) course offered by GGIRHR is the right course for you.
GGIRHR offers a comprehensive resident training programme, designed by RGUHS, for gynecologists who want to pursue a career in reproductive medicine either in clinical, research or teaching line.
Upon successful completion, students will be awarded the final certificate on “Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine” issued by RGUHS.
Why choose FRM (RGUHS) course at GGIRHR?
• Only 4 seats per year
• Extensive hands-on – from initial consultations to end procedures of OPU & ET
• Comprehensive training on all types of infertility cases due to huge case load at the five branches of GarbhaGudi IVF centres
• Detailed training on all surgical procedures relevant to infertility practice – hysteroscopy, laparoscopy, TESA, PESA, myomectomy, ovarian drilling etc.
• In-depth ultrasound scan training provided free of cost (worth Rs.1,18,000/-)
• Detailed exposure on all aspects of Embryology
• Online access to entire course content throughout the tenure using LMS application
• Opportunity to associate and work with dedicated research wing (GarbhaGudi Ethics Committee) on research projects and thesis for doctoral studies
• Opportunity to be part of medical camps and GGIRHR CME’s & conferences
• Complete training on medico-legal aspects, documentation, challenging cases, difficult procedures etc.
Interested candidates can apply ASAP as the intake is limited to only four seats per year.
For more details
• Call: +91 89711 51111
The Fellowship course from GGIRHR affiliated to RGUHS gives you enough hands-on.
You can go ahead and open your own IVF Centre for treating infertility patients or practice as “Infertility specialist” at any of the hospitals offering treatment in infertility.