What are the qualifications to do an IVF and embryology course after graduation? Are there any institutes for embryology training?
There are several courses of IVF and embryology that one can do after graduation. Garbhagudi Institute of Reproductive Health and Research, (GGIRHR), is one of the best institutes in Bangalore for embryology training.
GGIRHR provides the following embryology courses:
1. Diploma in embryology: The qualification to do a diploma in embryology is B.Sc./M.Sc.(life sciences) or MBBS. This course will help candidates enhance their skills and knowledge in the field of embryology. The duration of the course is 6 months.
2. Andrology workshop: The qualification for participating in the andrology workshop is B.Sc. Medical laboratory technology (MLT) or Diploma in Medical Technology (DMLT). This course will help participants in enhancing their knowledge and skill in routine semen analysis. This is a short term course and is for a duration of 1 week.
3. Regular embryology course : The qualification for a regular embryology course is B.Sc. / M Sc. in life sciences, DMLT and MLT diploma holders, clinicians, healthcare professionals e.g. nurses, scientists, clinical embryologists, and geneticists. This course includes all aspects of embryology and is for a duration of 2 month.
4. Fast-track embryology: The qualification for Fasttrack embryology course is B.Sc. / M Sc. in life sciences, DMLT and MLT diploma holders, clinicians, healthcare professionals e.g. nurses, scientists, clinical embryologists, and geneticists. This course covers both basic and advanced principles and techniques used in clinical embryology and andrology / IVF lab. The duration is 1 month and has extensive theory and practicals.
GarbhaGudi Institute of Reproductive Health and Research (GGIRHR) is a unit of Garbhagudi IVF Center. The center has some of the most experienced names in the field of reproductive training.
GGIRHR is one of the best institutes due to the following reasons:
1. It provides extensive hands-on experience regarding various practical processes and techniques that gives the candidate the confidence to start work immediately after finishing the training.
2. Facility of online training is available.
3. For some select courses, simulation technology is used, which gives candidates exposure to various case situations, which is not possible when one gets training on live patients.
4. There are courses of various durations available, and one can choose the course based on one’s convenience.
5. They keep updating the treatment protocol that is very much needed to be current in one’s knowledge of various new developments in the field of embryology.
6. The training content is very well-researched.
7. The training sessions are very detailed that cover every aspect of the subject.
8. All trainers are practicing embryologists. So the inputs provided are very practical and which is going to be useful in the day-to-day life of an embryologist. It is just not theoretical knowledge.
If you want more information about all the courses in embryology and the education offered by GGIRHR, please visit https://www.ggirhr.com/