Hajj is the most sacred religious obligation annually practiced in the Dhul-Hajj. We cannot practice this sacred journey any time of the year like Umrah. This holy act can only be accomplished in Dhul-Hajj. Every Muslim desires to practice this holy pilgrimage in the holy city of Makkah. This holy act of worship is the best chance to gain the closeness of Allah Almighty as well. Many Muslims from around the world are accomplishing their journey through Hajj packages and attaining blessings. This holy act of worship brings us countless rewards as well.
This holy journey is expected from every fiscally fit individual. Hajj pilgrimage is also essential to practice once in a lifetime. The believers try their best to spend a wonderful time in Makkah. To this end, they need proper guidance. In this fascinating post, we will assist you regarding “What do you say in Hajj” The answer to this question is available on-demand by the believers. There are various articles on this unique topic. But we will provide you with proper assistance regarding this holy unique topic. Following are the things that you must do and recite during your holy pilgrimage.
- The pilgrims must do more zikr of Allah in the holy city of Makkah. This is believed that every prayer is instantly fulfilled during this holy journey.
- They should recite the prayer for the intention of Hajj. In this prayer, they say Oh Allah we are here at your service. By these prayers, they represent that their Hajj is for the sake of Allah only.
- Pilgrims recite the holy Quran as well in the grand mosque. Pilgrims should also offer five times prayers for more blessings.
- To have a wonderful and fruit-bearing journey partake in every good deed. The considerable thing is that the reward of every single deed is also enhanced in this holy city.
- Recite Surah-al-Kafirun and, Surah-al-Ikhlas after your Tawaf in front of the Ibrahim station.
- Become obedient in your five times prayers, as this will bring you extraordinary rewards during your holy pilgrimage.
The above-discussed points and good pieces of advice will help you to have a wonderful time in the holy city of Makkah. These points will also increase the comforts as well as pleasures of your holy journey.
Do more zikr, charity, and all other good deeds that you can do. All these acts will increase the bounties of your sacred trek. This is necessary to abstain from harming any living being during your holy pilgrimage. This is strictly forbidden during this sacred journey. If you do so your holy pilgrimages will be invalid. This is also necessary to consider forbidden things in your holy journey. I’m sure that you have got my point.
The central point of this article is that “you should do more zikr, and recite prayers during your holy pilgrimage” This way your journey will be memorable and fruit-bearing as well. I think all of your misunderstandings and doubts have been corrected regarding “What do you say in Hajj”