QuickBooks has successfully been able to attract many of the payroll individuals with its dynamic ways of managing estimates.
Furthermore, linking bank accounts like debit, credit, or master with QuickBooks Cash is no more difficult. With some of the steps, one can either add or send the money necessary for running the operational activities of accounting, finance, or any other departments.
Besides, the most interesting thing about this versatile application is that there are no restrictions regarding maintaining a minimum balance in your Cash accounts. Even one can confidently pay bills or make high-amount transfers without thinking about monthly deductions for using the application.
Though all these facilities can be availed within a shorter interval, yet it is imperative to get smart insights into the working prodigies of this application with growing demand among the masses.
Using QuickBooks Cash for sending and receiving virtual cash
These are the steps that may help you accept virtual cash or send them in case they are required for making a bill or any other payments.
- At first, you need to Sign up for using this cash version of QuickBooks. You can do the same as an admin or a new user of QuickBooks.
- Then, you need to fill the necessary fields like First Name, Last Name, Contact Details, etc.
- Make sure all the information entered is relevant and appropriate so that your account may not get blocked in the future.
- Complete the registration process and then, click the Submit button. Later, you need to go to the settings page after entering the credentials. There you will find the option for the chart of accounts.
- Click it so that you may add the details of your bank account/accounts needed by the server of QuickBooks Cash for sending and receiving the payments. It is not mandatory to only add a single bank account. Depending upon the requirements, you may add more like 10,15, etc.
- Then click on Save. Let the details get synchronized by the server so that you may review them by clicking the drop-down button at the top.
- If there is a need for adding money to your QuickBooks Cash wallet, you can do it within a fraction of seconds. Here, you have to click the New button comprising of various options. From there, you must select Cheque. Then it will be easier to find the petty cash option that can be used to transfer the money – from the bank to the Cash application
- Now you must click the Transfer option so that the money may be credited to your QuickBooks Cash wallet. Wait till the success message is generated by the server confirming as to what to do next – either process the transaction again or navigate the other add-ons.
- If you decide to send the funds to the desired recipient, you can create envelopes and then, classify the purpose. For example, you want to send the money to third-party vendors, then you may go to the option of something next. There you have to give it a name and then enter the amount and the purpose.
- As soon as you click the create option, the QuickBooks Cash application saves all the relevant data and depicts a sticker in which a man is celebrating his earnings. Below that man, you can spot the option for transfer money.
- If you are using the Cash version on your desktop you may place the cursor over there and then, click the Transfer money option. There is now an opportunity for entering the amount. You may add like 100 dollars and so on. Later, it will be asked to write the source and destination information.
- In the source one, enter the details like your bank account from the Cash wallet. Similarly, for the destination one, you may add like Henry, BigBux, and other organizations where the money needs to be sent.
- After the user selects the Next option, a review is displayed at the panel. The sole purpose of QuickBooks Cash to display the same is that one may cross-check if the details entered are correct or not. Most probably, these details must be correct. If the mishappening occurs, you need to cancel the whole transaction and then, start it again.
- In the end, it is vital to click the option of Finish engraved in a green-rectangular box. This ends the sending process. But still for those who somehow missed the details can go to the Previous section. To do the same, it is a smart move to click Previous written in blue colour.
- After implying the necessary changes, you must feel confident and select Finish. This step generates an all-done option in which the status of the transaction occurred in recent times is generated.
Then you can click the Done button and check this transaction in the envelope folder. It is assertive that the details will be stored over that folder.
Should I try this brilliant application?
From giving higher interest rates on the average balances to analyzing the individual dashboards linked with the QuickBooks accounts, one can use the application in a hassle-free manner.
Besides, the aforementioned steps for sending and receiving the payments via QuickBooks Cash accounts can be used for scheduling vendor payments as per the flexibility and business goals decided by the organizations and other accounting firms – small, medium, or large scaled.
Even the way it has been integrating seamlessly with other versions of QuickBooks – Pro, and Premier – enabled small and medium-sized accounting firms to prepare the necessary invoices and send them to the desired authorities in a much proactive manner.
Indistinguishably, one must not wait in installing such a useful application onto your smartphones or purchasing the necessary add-ons for the payments so that you may intelligently be able to manage all the forthcoming payroll activities in a much reliable, scalable, and trustworthy manner.