Yoga Asana to Cure Diabetes
If you are one of the diabetes patients, then this article for you. After having medication for diabetes or confronting trouble to control sugar level, why not try the ancient history of Indian culture that is Yoga Kriya. Although, you can take the help of yoga with your medication to cure diabetes and increasing sugar levels with ease. You will see miraculous changes in your health after a couple of weeks.
Today it has become a very common disease. It is very important to keep it under control, otherwise, you can go through serious health problems. India’s 7 crore people are suffering from diabetes as stated by the International Federation. This can be known as the third-largest disease. Sugar also invites other diseases. As the sugar rate increases in blood and this situation remain for a long time period, then the weight of a person starts decreasing. In which a person frequently gets a hunger attack and eat more than before, but his weight starts to decrease. A person feels thirst again and again when the sugar increases in the blood. His throat feels dry and dry. And one should take much amount of water and frequently has to go urinate. You can overcome this disease by changing lifestyle including yoga, good eating habits, and medication in your daily routine
Let’s know about some yoga asanas to cure your diabetes problem with ease.
Paschimottanasana or Seated Forward Bend: This asana tones the stomach. In this way, it helps diabetes sufferers. It also helps to calm the mind. This asana also gives relief in menstrual discomfort. It also helps to get rid of sleeplessness and high blood pressure.
Steps of Doing Paschimottanasana Asana
Gently push your hands towards the ground while breathing. Sit in a posture of Dandasana.
After this, try to make the spine as long as possible.
- Straighten the arms upwards and join. Keep exhaling your breath, tilt your body from joints of the hips, and keep moving hands forward.
- Tilt as much as you can, that you join the toe with your hands. If you are new to yoga, then it is not necessary to complete it in the first attempt. Do as much as you can.
- To know that you are doing properly, note that the lower part of your abdomen will touch your thighs.
- Breathe in and release five times. Keep in position 30- 60 seconds. You can practice this posture for 90 sec as well.
Ardha Matsyendrasana/ Half Lord of the Fishes Poses: This pose escalates the supply of oxygen to the lungs. It makes stretch in the spine or back. Spinal cord blood flow is better. This is also a good posture for slip-discs. It acts as a massage on the stomach to relieve the constipation problem. If you want to enhance more knowledge about yoga, you can go through yoga school in Rishikesh.
Steps of Doing Half Lord of the fishes pose
Sitting in the Dandasana position, bend the left leg. Taking your left leg from the upside of your right knee and keep it on the floor.
- Twist your right leg and keep it next to your hips of the left leg.
- After this, shift your right hand over the tip of your left foot and pull the left toe.
- Now twist your torso as much you can while exhaling.
- Twist your shoulder a little bit and concentrate on your left shoulder.
- After this, keep the left shoulder on the ground and breathe in and out.
- Stop for 30- 60 seconds.
- Repeat the steps again.
Dangling Pose or Baddha Hasta Uttanasana: This makes the lower part of the waist strong. It helps to stretch both the upper and lower parts of the body. This improves the digestive system, helps in getting good sleep, increases energy, and also helps in reducing depression. This posture is quite good for women. This helps to reduce emotional stress. Problems in menstruation are also less.
Steps of Doing Baddha Hasta Uttanasana: First of all, stand up with the body upright.
- Keep the feet parallel 5 to 6 cm apart.
- Now while breathing in, take the hands back and then tie the fingers in each other.
- Your arms will be straight.
- Now, while exhaling, bow down.
- Try to touch your chest, knees.
- Remember, do as much as you want. Ultimately you can practice it for a long time.